SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Oracle PL/ SQL code into equivalent IBM DB2 SQL. It automates more than 80% of the Oracle PL/SQL code conversion into IBM DB2 with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
* Migration of Oracle PL/ SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into TransactSQL
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL In-Built Functions, Datatypes, and SQL Queries
* Support for conversion of all Transaction features.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL cursor variables, attributes & implicit cursors into Transact SQL.
* Support for conversion of PL/ SQL labels, conditional, control and record statements.
* Support for conversion of Sub Procedures and Sub Functions defined in declaration section of PL/SQL Block.
* Generation of formatted, readable DB2 SQL code with good comments.
* Support for Native Dynamic SQL Statements(NDS) conversion.
* A user friendly Graphical user interface with support for:
o One click conversion of PL/ SQL into DB2 SQL.
o Fetching PL/ SQL model from database directly and converting. Also supports conversion of source files from local directory.
o Project driven organization of converted code to ease maintenance.
SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-10. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
SwisSQL - Oracle to DB2 Migration Tool (version 3.1) has a file size of 15.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 47 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.